Totally enjoyed a terrific fall evening with several thousand other music lovers at Lansing Old Town’s Bluesfest last night. For several hours I heard amazing singing and guitar jams from afar while volunteering at the Peace Education Center’s information booth. That was followed by some serious foot-tapping fun at two of the live stages set up on Turner Street. My favorite was the rockin’ performance by Peaches Staten. Here are a few photographs from the good vibrations filling the autumn air last night.
- Slang terms for “rural”
- Three classic urban basins
- The road ate my neighborhood!
- Searching by bike for truth and reconciliation amid the minefields of Angola
- Ten planning lessons from Winnipeg, Manitoba
- The “real” snowbirds
- Ten planning lessons from Victoria, British Columbia
- Geography of advanced degrees in the USA (2013)
- Scaling 8,144 foot Green Mountain in Boulder, Colorado
- Cities with all the vowels
- 331,631 hits