One super way on Election Day 2012 to advocate cycling and visually depict to your friends and neighbors how many of us are strong supporters of cycling and cycling issues is to pedal your bicycle to your precinct to cast your vote, instead of driving and/or walking there. Pedaling the benefits of bicycling in this manner is certainly preferable campaign tactic compared to robocalls, sound-bites, the blizzard of yard signs, and attack ads promoting a candidate or issue.
- It’s never too late for great music
- Don’t be a slave to greed and materialism
- India’s busiest airports for 2013-14
- Roadside Americana: Quaint small college towns
- What a “smart park” idea!
- Prospecting for art in former mining towns
- Weaponry city and town names
- Stores where principles and people outweigh greed on Thanksgiving
- “Interstellar” is indescribably awesome!
- Heavy/precious metal cities and towns
- 338,489 hits