Here are a few favorite photos from our trip to Ireland last week. Kathy and I both absolutely loved Ireland and look forward to returning very soon. Thank you to all of our new Irish friends for being so very kind and generous.
- Longest underwater highway tunnels
- Sharing our Thanksgiving traditions
- It’s never too late for great music
- Don’t be a slave to greed and materialism
- India’s busiest airports for 2013-14
- Roadside Americana: Quaint small college towns
- What a “smart park” idea!
- Prospecting for art in former mining towns
- Weaponry city and town names
- Stores where principles and people outweigh greed on Thanksgiving
- 339,240 hits