Here are a few favorite photos from our trip to Ireland last week. Kathy and I both absolutely loved Ireland and look forward to returning very soon. Thank you to all of our new Irish friends for being so very kind and generous.
- Three classic urban basins
- The road ate my neighborhood!
- Searching by bike for truth and reconciliation amid the minefields of Angola
- Ten planning lessons from Winnipeg, Manitoba
- The “real” snowbirds
- Ten planning lessons from Victoria, British Columbia
- Geography of advanced degrees in the USA (2013)
- Scaling 8,144 foot Green Mountain in Boulder, Colorado
- Cities with all the vowels
- Bangkok to join the 2,000 foot skyscraper club
- 331,474 hits