- Sharing our Thanksgiving traditions
- It’s never too late for great music
- Don’t be a slave to greed and materialism
- India’s busiest airports for 2013-14
- Roadside Americana: Quaint small college towns
- What a “smart park” idea!
- Prospecting for art in former mining towns
- Weaponry city and town names
- Stores where principles and people outweigh greed on Thanksgiving
- “Interstellar” is indescribably awesome!
- 339,047 hits
This entry was posted in Active transportation, air travel, architecture, bicycling, Biking, cities, culture, environment, Europe, family, Food, fun, geography, Geology, hiking, historic preservation, history, infrastructure, Ireland, land use, Music, nature, pictures, placemaking, spatial design, sustainability, tourism, trails, transportation, Travel, walking, writing and tagged environment, Europe, food, geography, Ireland, music, photos, scones, tourism, travel. Bookmark the permalink.