Below are a series of photos from this afternoon’s (Saturday) amazing day hike on the Flatiron Trail #1 at the Colorado Chautauqua National Historic Landmark in Boulder, Colorado. The gorgeous October weather and CU’s homecoming had many day hikers joining us on this marvelous trail.
- Geography of advanced degrees in the USA (2013)
- Scaling 8,144 foot Green Mountain in Boulder, Colorado
- Cities with all the vowels
- Bangkok to join the 2,000 foot skyscraper club
- “Climatopolis” isn’t “Hot” enough to evoke change
- A rock track to shred effin pop records by
- World’s longest subway/metro systems
- Planners should not be just paper pushers and processors!
- Blight bred by an outdated zoning map
- Plaidurday – A celebration of plaid!
- 328,503 hits