The newest major bridge across the Mississippi River is designed to reduce congestion on the Poplar Street Bridge between downtown St. Louis and the Illinois suburbs. This impressive cable-stayed span, named the Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge, and its highway approaches officially open to traffic on February 9, 2014. It will carry I-70 across the mighty Mississippi on its trek across the country from Baltimore to central Utah.
- Roadside Americana: Quaint small college towns
- What a “smart park” idea!
- Prospecting for art in former mining towns
- Weaponry city and town names
- Stores where principles and people outweigh greed on Thanksgiving
- “Interstellar” is indescribably awesome!
- Heavy/precious metal cities and towns
- North America’s newest intermodal railroad facilities
- “Say cheese!” – Cities with the most surveillance cameras
- Constant’s “New Babylon” utopia is not so far-fetched
- 337,900 hits