Congratulations to Josh be being the first to correctly identify City #31. Below is the image for City # 32. The rectangular island at the bottom of the photo might give this one away, but I thought it was a cool view of this major urban center.
- Slang terms for “rural”
- Three classic urban basins
- The road ate my neighborhood!
- Searching by bike for truth and reconciliation amid the minefields of Angola
- Ten planning lessons from Winnipeg, Manitoba
- The “real” snowbirds
- Ten planning lessons from Victoria, British Columbia
- Geography of advanced degrees in the USA (2013)
- Scaling 8,144 foot Green Mountain in Boulder, Colorado
- Cities with all the vowels
- 331,611 hits