Congratulations to Josh be being the first to correctly identify City #31. Below is the image for City # 32. The rectangular island at the bottom of the photo might give this one away, but I thought it was a cool view of this major urban center.
- It’s never too late for great music
- Don’t be a slave to greed and materialism
- India’s busiest airports for 2013-14
- Roadside Americana: Quaint small college towns
- What a “smart park” idea!
- Prospecting for art in former mining towns
- Weaponry city and town names
- Stores where principles and people outweigh greed on Thanksgiving
- “Interstellar” is indescribably awesome!
- Heavy/precious metal cities and towns
- 338,586 hits