Congratulations to Motorvilleboy for being the first to correctly identify City #32. Below is City #33, for which the number 33 is quite important one Sunday per year. Yes folks, that was a hint.
- The “real” snowbirds
- Ten planning lessons from Victoria, British Columbia
- Geography of advanced degrees in the USA (2013)
- Scaling 8,144 foot Green Mountain in Boulder, Colorado
- Cities with all the vowels
- Bangkok to join the 2,000 foot skyscraper club
- “Climatopolis” isn’t “Hot” enough to evoke change
- A rock track to shred effin pop records by
- World’s longest subway/metro systems
- Planners should not be just paper pushers and processors!
- 329,520 hits