Congratulations to Motorvilleboy for being the first to correctly identify City #32. Below is City #33, for which the number 33 is quite important one Sunday per year. Yes folks, that was a hint.
- Slang terms for “rural”
- Three classic urban basins
- The road ate my neighborhood!
- Searching by bike for truth and reconciliation amid the minefields of Angola
- Ten planning lessons from Winnipeg, Manitoba
- The “real” snowbirds
- Ten planning lessons from Victoria, British Columbia
- Geography of advanced degrees in the USA (2013)
- Scaling 8,144 foot Green Mountain in Boulder, Colorado
- Cities with all the vowels
- 331,645 hits