- What a “smart park” idea!
- Prospecting for art in former mining towns
- Weaponry city and town names
- Stores where principles and people outweigh greed on Thanksgiving
- “Interstellar” is indescribably awesome!
- Heavy/precious metal cities and towns
- North America’s newest intermodal railroad facilities
- “Say cheese!” – Cities with the most surveillance cameras
- Constant’s “New Babylon” utopia is not so far-fetched
- Slang and synonyms for “suburban”
- 337,723 hits
Category Archives: Cuisine
One of my favorite bicycle advocacy catch phrases is “One less car!” In celebration of this worthy and sustainable effort, Kathy and I spent yesterday (Saturday) accomplishing all our errands on our bicycles. Between us, we totaled more than 27 miles … Continue reading
Below is a list created by the Movoto Real Estate Blog of its top ten most exciting mid- sized cities (120,000 to 210,000 people) in the United States: Providence, RI Charleston, SC Fort Collins, CO Eugene, OR Syracuse, NY New … Continue reading
Many thanks to my friend Tim for first reposting this map of craft breweries. If you love craft beers, this your map. Enjoy!
While I enjoy many songs by The Beatles, I tend to think of myself as more of a Rolling Stones man – music that is a little harder, edgier, and rugged. But, I too was (and still am) captivated by … Continue reading