- Ten planning lessons from Victoria, British Columbia
- Geography of advanced degrees in the USA (2013)
- Scaling 8,144 foot Green Mountain in Boulder, Colorado
- Cities with all the vowels
- Bangkok to join the 2,000 foot skyscraper club
- “Climatopolis” isn’t “Hot” enough to evoke change
- A rock track to shred effin pop records by
- World’s longest subway/metro systems
- Planners should not be just paper pushers and processors!
- Blight bred by an outdated zoning map
- 328,943 hits
Category Archives: Cuisine
One of my favorite bicycle advocacy catch phrases is “One less car!” In celebration of this worthy and sustainable effort, Kathy and I spent yesterday (Saturday) accomplishing all our errands on our bicycles. Between us, we totaled more than 27 miles … Continue reading
Below is a list created by the Movoto Real Estate Blog of its top ten most exciting mid- sized cities (120,000 to 210,000 people) in the United States: Providence, RI Charleston, SC Fort Collins, CO Eugene, OR Syracuse, NY New … Continue reading
Many thanks to my friend Tim for first reposting this map of craft breweries. If you love craft beers, this your map. Enjoy!
While I enjoy many songs by The Beatles, I tend to think of myself as more of a Rolling Stones man – music that is a little harder, edgier, and rugged. But, I too was (and still am) captivated by … Continue reading