- Longest underwater highway tunnels
- Sharing our Thanksgiving traditions
- It’s never too late for great music
- Don’t be a slave to greed and materialism
- India’s busiest airports for 2013-14
- Roadside Americana: Quaint small college towns
- What a “smart park” idea!
- Prospecting for art in former mining towns
- Weaponry city and town names
- Stores where principles and people outweigh greed on Thanksgiving
- 339,249 hits
Category Archives: Cuisine
I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving Day 2014 for several reasons. First and foremost, our families will be sharing and celebrating the holiday together for the first time. The second reason, which is also important, is we have invited … Continue reading
One of my favorite bicycle advocacy catch phrases is “One less car!” In celebration of this worthy and sustainable effort, Kathy and I spent yesterday (Saturday) accomplishing all our errands on our bicycles. Between us, we totaled more than 27 miles … Continue reading
Below is a list created by the Movoto Real Estate Blog of its top ten most exciting mid- sized cities (120,000 to 210,000 people) in the United States: Providence, RI Charleston, SC Fort Collins, CO Eugene, OR Syracuse, NY New … Continue reading
Many thanks to my friend Tim for first reposting this map of craft breweries. If you love craft beers, this your map. Enjoy!