Several more stories have come out in the national media during the past week or so about how Detroit’s becoming America’s new hip, bohemian hotspot and THE place to be. Here are links to stories from the New York Times and PBS. Enjoy!
- Temples of Jazz – The Ballrooms
- It all ends up in the lake…or the bay…or the stream
- Geography of the Jazz Age in North America
- Ten Planning Lessons from Detroit’s Corktown Neighborhood
- Crafting a Perfect Brewery Name, Logo, and Slogan
- Mapping America’s Dumping Grounds
- Food Truck Names Based on Musicians or Songs
- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- 1,024,469 hits