Here’s the third installment of a series of “what ifs.” Previous versions posts have dealt with Jack Russell Terriers and cats. Enjoy!
- Everyone would be all a twitter all the time.
- Tweety bird would be world leader and Larry Bird the prime minister.
- The term “bird-brain” would be a compliment.
- Flipping someone the bird would replace thumbs up as a positive gesture.
- There would be no such thing as a “non-fly zone.”
- Turkey would be the site of the world capital.
- The statue with the most bird poops left on it would win holiday decorating contests.
- Roast kitty stuffed with bird seed would be served at Thanksgiving.
- The Cat in the Hat would be replaced by The Bird Dropped a Turd.
- Penguins, ostrich, and emu would be given free flying lessons.
- Frequent flyer programs would apply to migration too.
- Pillows or other products made from feathers or down would be prohibited.
- Snow birds would be required to prove their flight capability or change their nickname.
- Chickens would no longer have to cross the road for the sake of a dumb joke.
- All leftover funds for scientific research would be put into a worldwide program to determine which came first – the chicken or the egg.
- Just “winging-it” would be frowned upon.
- A cure for empty nest syndrome would be given high priority.
- Eagles, hawks, kingfishers, owls, cardinals, blue jays, and other birds displayed on coinage, stamps, team logos, and other items shall receive royalties.
- Meet the Fokker’s would have been called Meet the Flockers.
- There would be no pheasants kept under glass.
I liked your article is an interesting technology
thanks to google I found you