This morning, Progressive Blogic passed the 100,000 page view mark. Thank you to everyone who has visited the site and especially to Molly who helped set it up and co-managed/wrote it with me for the first eight months. Averaging 10,000 page views per month is quite exciting and very humbling. Thank you, again.
- Temples of Jazz – The Ballrooms
- It all ends up in the lake…or the bay…or the stream
- Geography of the Jazz Age in North America
- Ten Planning Lessons from Detroit’s Corktown Neighborhood
- Crafting a Perfect Brewery Name, Logo, and Slogan
- Mapping America’s Dumping Grounds
- Food Truck Names Based on Musicians or Songs
- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- 1,024,469 hits