This morning, Progressive Blogic passed the 100,000 page view mark. Thank you to everyone who has visited the site and especially to Molly who helped set it up and co-managed/wrote it with me for the first eight months. Averaging 10,000 page views per month is quite exciting and very humbling. Thank you, again.
- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 979,928 hits