Earlier this month I posted photos of two historic and impressive movie theater marquees in Ann Arbor – the Michigan and the State. Here are photos of two old theaters in south-central Michigan. The first, “The Main” is along U.S. 12 in downtown Coldwater and the second, The Bronson, is also along U.S, 12 in Bronson. Sadly, they have both “screen” better days.
Join 834 other followers
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- 1,729,293 hits