This is the third in a series on how our senses can personify places. Posts have already been published on sounds and smells. Most cultures have their own cuisine from Mexican to Italian to French to Chinese to Brazilian to Japanese to Thai to Greek. Even certain cities have cuisines named for them, particularly in Europe. Meanwhile, a numerous cities and towns in the United States and around the world have certain meals or foods that we associate with them.
- Is this America’s future?
- Shedding light on shameful Sundown Towns
- A movie for those who love movies
- TC takes charge of its energy future
- Urban atrocities – Aleppo is the latest sad example
- Michigan’s absurd groundwater giveaway
- One syllable capital cities
- Resolve to be involved
- The Great Lakes doomsday scenario pipeline
- White privilege depicted in a single map
- 559,533 hits