This is the third in a series on how our senses can personify places. Posts have already been published on sounds and smells. Most cultures have their own cuisine from Mexican to Italian to French to Chinese to Brazilian to Japanese to Thai to Greek. Even certain cities have cuisines named for them, particularly in Europe. Meanwhile, a numerous cities and towns in the United States and around the world have certain meals or foods that we associate with them.
- Cities leading the autonomous vehicle (AV) revolution
- Ten planning lessons from San Luis Obispo (SLO)
- States with the most public EV charging outlets
- The nine volcanic sisters of San Luis Obispo
- Fictional cities of dystopia – Updated
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- 685,526 hits