This is the third in a series on how our senses can personify places. Posts have already been published on sounds and smells. Most cultures have their own cuisine from Mexican to Italian to French to Chinese to Brazilian to Japanese to Thai to Greek. Even certain cities have cuisines named for them, particularly in Europe. Meanwhile, a numerous cities and towns in the United States and around the world have certain meals or foods that we associate with them.
- Surviving Clusters of Shotgun Houses
- Interstate Injustice: Plowing Highways Through Minority Neighborhoods
- Is your community a bully?
- Stand Up for Avra Valley!
- Advice from a Saguaro cactus
- Let’s stop dissing deserts!
- Arizona DOT ponders paving over paradise
- Fracking sprawl across West Texas
- Astronomical metro areas
- Eons of neon in Tucson
- 762,481 hits