This is the third in a series on how our senses can personify places. Posts have already been published on sounds and smells. Most cultures have their own cuisine from Mexican to Italian to French to Chinese to Brazilian to Japanese to Thai to Greek. Even certain cities have cuisines named for them, particularly in Europe. Meanwhile, a numerous cities and towns in the United States and around the world have certain meals or foods that we associate with them.
- Hint for guessing city #15 of 2016
- Abandoned commercial airports – ruins and reuses
- Answers to cities #5-#10
- Largest cities straddling the Prime (Greenwich) Meridian
- Can you guess Groundhog Day city #15 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #14 of 2016?
- Largest cities straddling the Equator
- Can you guess lucky city #13 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #12 of 2016?
- Hints to solving cities #10 and #11 of 2016
- 450,509 hits