- Unofficial guide to “hip(ster)hoods” of the Rust Belt
- Can you spy this special future skyline?
- ‘Live long and prosper” in the next phases of your life, Mr. Spock
- Ten planning lessons made in Detroit
- Can you guess the cities? (#10 of 2015)
- When a suburb becomes larger than the core city
- “Planning should be aspirational”
- India’s largest airport terminals (by floor area)
- Can you spy skyline #7?
- A capital city without a country
- 368,116 hits
Daily Archives: July 7, 2012
To date, posts on panethos have discussed how sound, smell, and taste can personify places. At first thought, touch might seem like the most difficult sense embody the personification of place. But, the more I thought about it, touch is actually … Continue reading