- “Shakespearean” cities
- IKEA’s North American distribution network
- Rain shadow cities and planning
- Radiohead’s triumphant tour de force
- States with most quilt barn trails (by county)
- Getting “reel” about our environment
- Stitching together a “Quilt Barn Trail”
- Namaste by the runway – Airport yoga is taking off!
- Is the glamour of domestic air travel all but lost?
- Best new planning term in years: “spreadlining”
- 477,932 hits
Daily Archives: July 7, 2012
To date, posts on panethos have discussed how sound, smell, and taste can personify places. At first thought, touch might seem like the most difficult sense embody the personification of place. But, the more I thought about it, touch is actually … Continue reading