- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- Russian cities that arose from the Gulag era
- 671,749 hits
Daily Archives: July 7, 2012
To date, posts on panethos have discussed how sound, smell, and taste can personify places. At first thought, touch might seem like the most difficult sense embody the personification of place. But, the more I thought about it, touch is actually … Continue reading