- Random yapping would replace chatting or talking.
- “Aye chihuahua” would replace “hello, “hi,”” or “hola” as the official greeting.
- Snorting and sniffling would become socially acceptable – who needs tissues?
- Chihuahua, Mexico would be decreed as world capital.
- Taco Bell would use a chihuahua in all their commercials – oh wait, they already did that.
- Then..Taco Bell would be the world’s only official food provider.
- There would no longer be an energy shortage once we figure out how to bottle their perpetual motion.
- Both sock and toy tug-o-war would become an Olympic events and would be required in all physical education classes.
- Large dogs must bow and/or curtsy to all chihauhuas, while small dogs must salute. Disobedience will not be tolerated!
- Cinco de Mayo would be a worldwide holiday.
- All immigrants would be treated with respect (a welcome change).
- No item of furniture worth sitting and sleeping on would be allowed to be taller than the jumping ability of a chihuahua.
- Winter would be outlawed.
- Hairless would become a status symbol.
- Bulging eyes are decreed a sign of elegance, beauty, and genius.
- Montezuma’s revengewill be inflicted on all naysayer’s and nonconformist’s without mercy.
Join 864 other subscribers
- Cities/suburbs should replan street networks for low-speed electric vehicles
- Celebrity bridges of the United States in pop culture
- Cricket grounds with the largest capacity in South Asia
- Cities most often destroyed in movies – both real and imagined
- Skyscrapers of 100 stories or more above ground
- Three superb and fresh reads about Los Angeles
- Finding “Los Angeles” amid the aura of “LA”
- Humorous nicknames for complicated freeway interchanges
- Confessions of a recovering freeway nerd
- America’s most charming walkable neighborhood is in…
- 1,790,880 hits