- Random yapping would replace chatting or talking.
- “Aye chihuahua” would replace “hello, “hi,”” or “hola” as the official greeting.
- Snorting and sniffling would become socially acceptable – who needs tissues?
- Chihuahua, Mexico would be decreed as world capital.
- Taco Bell would use a chihuahua in all their commercials – oh wait, they already did that.
- Then..Taco Bell would be the world’s only official food provider.
- There would no longer be an energy shortage once we figure out how to bottle their perpetual motion.
- Both sock and toy tug-o-war would become an Olympic events and would be required in all physical education classes.
- Large dogs must bow and/or curtsy to all chihauhuas, while small dogs must salute. Disobedience will not be tolerated!
- Cinco de Mayo would be a worldwide holiday.
- All immigrants would be treated with respect (a welcome change).
- No item of furniture worth sitting and sleeping on would be allowed to be taller than the jumping ability of a chihuahua.
- Winter would be outlawed.
- Hairless would become a status symbol.
- Bulging eyes are decreed a sign of elegance, beauty, and genius.
- Montezuma’s revengewill be inflicted on all naysayer’s and nonconformist’s without mercy.
Join 792 other subscribers
- World’s largest cities with three (3) letter names
- The Pumpkins return with a “Smashing” good record
- City/town names in USA/Canada that end with matching letters
- The High Desert bursts forth in a symphony of colors
- Scaling peaks of stone despite achy bones: A memoir and and an aspiration
- Ten favorite and least favorite state capital cities
- Los destinos divinos de Latinoamérica: Ciudades con nombres religiosos más allá de San/o, o Santa/o [Latin America’s divine destinations: Cities with religious names beyond San/o, or Santa/o]
- Ten dreamy planning lessons from cruising Michigan’s Woodward Corridor
- Cities and towns on the go –> Go –> GO!
- Twelve planning lessons from the Interstate Highway System
- 1,858,771 hits
- Alliance for Biking and Walking
- American Planning Association
- Canadian Institute of Planners
- City Observatory
- Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat
- Curbed Detroit
- Curbed National
- FLOW – For Love of Water
- League of American Bicyclists
- Modern Cities
- Next City
- Oil & Water Don't Mix
- Royal Town Planning Institute
- Strong Towns
- The Corner Side Yard
- The Dirt
- The Gondola Project
simply amazing lol…http://www.maladiretasegmentada.com.br