This is one really cool map from NPR of hybrid and electric car sales in the Lower 48 states in 2011. Obviously, the West Coast shows hybrid/electric sales doing well. Other strong areas include much of the East Coast, Florida, and Western Great Lakes.
- The Motor City soars to new heights
- The MOST important urban planning book of our time
- The Venice Effect: Destination cities imperiled by mass tourism
- Metro areas most impacted by the new immigration ban
- Protest at Cherry Capital Airport in TC
- Rad quotes from “The Minimalists”
- Candidate cities for orange clown’s future lie-brary
- India graces us with the loveliest skyscraper of all
- Canaries in the climate change coal mine
- Is this America’s future?
- 573,828 hits