This is one really cool map from NPR of hybrid and electric car sales in the Lower 48 states in 2011. Obviously, the West Coast shows hybrid/electric sales doing well. Other strong areas include much of the East Coast, Florida, and Western Great Lakes.
- Unofficial guide to hipster neighborhoods in Mexico
- Who will be today’s counterculture heroes?
- Shifting from bland to “GRAND!”
- Unofficial guide to hipsterhoods of the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Take me out to the ballgame…from the balcony
- Why we ride…in silence
- A cultural atlas of the Beat Generation
- “On The Road” observations from the King of the Beats
- Equity is an economic growth engine!
- Poem – “At a crossroads”
- 386,004 hits