This is one really cool map from NPR of hybrid and electric car sales in the Lower 48 states in 2011. Obviously, the West Coast shows hybrid/electric sales doing well. Other strong areas include much of the East Coast, Florida, and Western Great Lakes.
- Cities of intrigue and mystery
- ALDIstribution centers in the United States
- Nocturnal notes shimmer from the Golden State
- Geography of Costco logistics in North America
- North America’s newest intermodal railroad facilities – update
- Kudos to the kayak protesters of Seattle!
- Grocery shopping au naturel
- Polishing our window to the world
- A luminous urban Pearl (street)
- A beautiful Buddhist building blossoms
- 390,148 hits