This is one really cool map from NPR of hybrid and electric car sales in the Lower 48 states in 2011. Obviously, the West Coast shows hybrid/electric sales doing well. Other strong areas include much of the East Coast, Florida, and Western Great Lakes.
- Multi-state MSAs and CSAs (minimum of 3 states)
- Unofficial guide to hipsterhoods of the Mountain West
- It’s a beach, not a litter box for plastic!
- Diving Down Under to discover super music
- Unofficial guide to hipsterhoods of Texas and the Great Plains
- Fotos de San Antonio
- DFW Airport – Dated, frustrating, and worn
- Outdoor urban stairways from heaven
- Hipsterhoods of mid-sized Rust Belt cities (updated)
- A witty map of hipster urban habitats in the Lower 48
- 378,472 hits