This is one really cool map from NPR of hybrid and electric car sales in the Lower 48 states in 2011. Obviously, the West Coast shows hybrid/electric sales doing well. Other strong areas include much of the East Coast, Florida, and Western Great Lakes.
- Time to say goodbye to large commercial signs?
- AR4AV = Adaptive Reuse for Autonomous Vehicles
- Cities leading the autonomous vehicle (AV) revolution
- Ten planning lessons from San Luis Obispo (SLO)
- States with the most public EV charging outlets
- The nine volcanic sisters of San Luis Obispo
- Fictional cities of dystopia – Updated
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- 687,330 hits