This is one really cool map from NPR of hybrid and electric car sales in the Lower 48 states in 2011. Obviously, the West Coast shows hybrid/electric sales doing well. Other strong areas include much of the East Coast, Florida, and Western Great Lakes.
- Is this America’s future?
- Shedding light on shameful Sundown Towns
- A movie for those who love movies
- TC takes charge of its energy future
- Urban atrocities – Aleppo is the latest sad example
- Michigan’s absurd groundwater giveaway
- One syllable capital cities
- Resolve to be involved
- The Great Lakes doomsday scenario pipeline
- White privilege depicted in a single map
- 559,533 hits