We cyclists talk a good game. We insist in being treated like any other traffic on streets and highways. Many of us have bumper stickers on our cars saying: “Same Roads, Same Rights, Same Rules” or some variation of that theme to remind others that bicycles are allowed on thoroughfares and should be treated in a courteous manner.
- Let’s stop dissing deserts!
- Arizona DOT ponders paving over paradise
- Fracking sprawl across West Texas
- Astronomical metro areas
- Eons of neon in Tucson
- Planning lessons from Tucson
- A visual celebration of Le Corbusier’s five Unite’ d’Habitation
- Brutalist architecture buildings seen/visited
- Samples of Brutalist Architecture in Michigan
- Airports with 360 degree orbital beltways
- 744,863 hits