We cyclists talk a good game. We insist in being treated like any other traffic on streets and highways. Many of us have bumper stickers on our cars saying: “Same Roads, Same Rights, Same Rules” or some variation of that theme to remind others that bicycles are allowed on thoroughfares and should be treated in a courteous manner.
- Is this America’s future?
- Shedding light on shameful Sundown Towns
- A movie for those who love movies
- TC takes charge of its energy future
- Urban atrocities – Aleppo is the latest sad example
- Michigan’s absurd groundwater giveaway
- One syllable capital cities
- Resolve to be involved
- The Great Lakes doomsday scenario pipeline
- White privilege depicted in a single map
- 559,149 hits