We cyclists talk a good game. We insist in being treated like any other traffic on streets and highways. Many of us have bumper stickers on our cars saying: “Same Roads, Same Rights, Same Rules” or some variation of that theme to remind others that bicycles are allowed on thoroughfares and should be treated in a courteous manner.
- Cities leading the autonomous vehicle (AV) revolution
- Ten planning lessons from San Luis Obispo (SLO)
- States with the most public EV charging outlets
- The nine volcanic sisters of San Luis Obispo
- Fictional cities of dystopia – Updated
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- 684,625 hits