We cyclists talk a good game. We insist in being treated like any other traffic on streets and highways. Many of us have bumper stickers on our cars saying: “Same Roads, Same Rights, Same Rules” or some variation of that theme to remind others that bicycles are allowed on thoroughfares and should be treated in a courteous manner.
- Fun, clever, vain, and odd boat names
- No place better on Earth than “Up North” in the summertime
- “Sail on, sail on, sailor”
- Transforming an eyesore into eye-candy
- I scream for Sadie’s Ice Cream Parlor
- Little (and big) towns on the prairie
- America’s original bicycling paradise
- Suburban food truck rodeo round-ups
- Magnificent Baha’i Faith continental Houses of Worship
- “Bloom County” is back on the map!
- 403,856 hits