We cyclists talk a good game. We insist in being treated like any other traffic on streets and highways. Many of us have bumper stickers on our cars saying: “Same Roads, Same Rights, Same Rules” or some variation of that theme to remind others that bicycles are allowed on thoroughfares and should be treated in a courteous manner.
- Longest turnpikes and tollways in North America
- Dalai Lama quote
- When two city names are better than one
- Largest single-structure airport parking garages in the USA/Canada
- Birthplace geography of iconic pop/soda/cola brands
- Faded orange rooftops
- Busiest resort town airports of the East Coast
- Busiest resort town airports of the Great Lakes region
- Busiest resort town airports of the Intermountain West
- Happy 100th Birthday to the National Park Service!
- 506,434 hits