Totally enjoyed a terrific fall evening with several thousand other music lovers at Lansing Old Town’s Bluesfest last night. For several hours I heard amazing singing and guitar jams from afar while volunteering at the Peace Education Center’s information booth. That was followed by some serious foot-tapping fun at two of the live stages set up on Turner Street. My favorite was the rockin’ performance by Peaches Staten. Here are a few photographs from the good vibrations filling the autumn air last night.
- The marriage of bicycling and beer
- Cities of intrigue and mystery
- ALDIstribution centers in the United States
- Nocturnal notes shimmer from the Golden State
- Geography of Costco logistics in North America
- North America’s newest intermodal railroad facilities – update
- Kudos to the kayak protesters of Seattle!
- Grocery shopping au naturel
- Polishing our window to the world
- A luminous urban Pearl (street)
- 390,315 hits