Totally enjoyed a terrific fall evening with several thousand other music lovers at Lansing Old Town’s Bluesfest last night. For several hours I heard amazing singing and guitar jams from afar while volunteering at the Peace Education Center’s information booth. That was followed by some serious foot-tapping fun at two of the live stages set up on Turner Street. My favorite was the rockin’ performance by Peaches Staten. Here are a few photographs from the good vibrations filling the autumn air last night.
- Namaste by the runway – Airport yoga is taking off!
- Is the glamour of domestic air travel all but lost?
- Best new planning term in years: “spreadlining”
- Aviation purgatory – airplane boneyards
- Cities with a Homeless Bill of Rights
- Homelessness in paradise
- “Hitch” is a Formidable Joyride
- Superhero cities
- Lessons from Boston’s Irish Heritage Trail
- Visions of Jack…Kerouac
- 471,119 hits