Totally enjoyed a terrific fall evening with several thousand other music lovers at Lansing Old Town’s Bluesfest last night. For several hours I heard amazing singing and guitar jams from afar while volunteering at the Peace Education Center’s information booth. That was followed by some serious foot-tapping fun at two of the live stages set up on Turner Street. My favorite was the rockin’ performance by Peaches Staten. Here are a few photographs from the good vibrations filling the autumn air last night.
- Busiest resort town airports of the Great Lakes region
- Busiest resort town airports of the Intermountain West
- Happy 100th Birthday to the National Park Service!
- The “not-so good” war
- Awesome Acadia turns 100
- Cool map of Can-Am megaregions
- Whatever happened to pride of place or ownership?
- Zoning options for a peaceful community
- Building a peaceful community with good planning
- Ten ways urban planners can promote a peaceful community
- 499,118 hits