Totally enjoyed a terrific fall evening with several thousand other music lovers at Lansing Old Town’s Bluesfest last night. For several hours I heard amazing singing and guitar jams from afar while volunteering at the Peace Education Center’s information booth. That was followed by some serious foot-tapping fun at two of the live stages set up on Turner Street. My favorite was the rockin’ performance by Peaches Staten. Here are a few photographs from the good vibrations filling the autumn air last night.
- Explorer cities of North America
- “A Handmaid’s Tale” – Is fiction becoming reality?
- Two downtown pedestrian malls that work and work very well
- America’s most beautiful downtown – my vote is St. Augustine
- Michigan’s ‘skyscraper’ coastal sand dunes
- America’s oddest air terminal
- From protective to active – repurposing historic city walls
- The Strongest Town Contest – Championship Round
- Combating the bus transit snobs
- “The D” in our destiny is Detroit
- 610,708 hits