Totally enjoyed a terrific fall evening with several thousand other music lovers at Lansing Old Town’s Bluesfest last night. For several hours I heard amazing singing and guitar jams from afar while volunteering at the Peace Education Center’s information booth. That was followed by some serious foot-tapping fun at two of the live stages set up on Turner Street. My favorite was the rockin’ performance by Peaches Staten. Here are a few photographs from the good vibrations filling the autumn air last night.
- Is this America’s future?
- Shedding light on shameful Sundown Towns
- A movie for those who love movies
- TC takes charge of its energy future
- Urban atrocities – Aleppo is the latest sad example
- Michigan’s absurd groundwater giveaway
- One syllable capital cities
- Resolve to be involved
- The Great Lakes doomsday scenario pipeline
- White privilege depicted in a single map
- 559,144 hits