Totally enjoyed a terrific fall evening with several thousand other music lovers at Lansing Old Town’s Bluesfest last night. For several hours I heard amazing singing and guitar jams from afar while volunteering at the Peace Education Center’s information booth. That was followed by some serious foot-tapping fun at two of the live stages set up on Turner Street. My favorite was the rockin’ performance by Peaches Staten. Here are a few photographs from the good vibrations filling the autumn air last night.
- Time to say goodbye to large commercial signs?
- AR4AV = Adaptive Reuse for Autonomous Vehicles
- Cities leading the autonomous vehicle (AV) revolution
- Ten planning lessons from San Luis Obispo (SLO)
- States with the most public EV charging outlets
- The nine volcanic sisters of San Luis Obispo
- Fictional cities of dystopia – Updated
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- 687,330 hits