Totally enjoyed a terrific fall evening with several thousand other music lovers at Lansing Old Town’s Bluesfest last night. For several hours I heard amazing singing and guitar jams from afar while volunteering at the Peace Education Center’s information booth. That was followed by some serious foot-tapping fun at two of the live stages set up on Turner Street. My favorite was the rockin’ performance by Peaches Staten. Here are a few photographs from the good vibrations filling the autumn air last night.
- The MOST important urban planning book of our time
- The Venice Effect: Destination cities imperiled by mass tourism
- Metro areas most impacted by the new immigration ban
- Protest at Cherry Capital Airport in TC
- Rad quotes from “The Minimalists”
- Candidate cities for orange clown’s future lie-brary
- India graces us with the loveliest skyscraper of all
- Canaries in the climate change coal mine
- Is this America’s future?
- Shedding light on shameful Sundown Towns
- 572,054 hits