Here is a weblink to an amazing four-minute long video that my son Brendan made during his recent trip to Tanzania, Africa with his brother Jonathan, sister-in-law, Malani and friends. It is entitled Nineteen Three. Most of the group climbed to the top of 19,341 foot high Mt. Kilimanjaro, went on a wildlife safari in the bush, and then visited Zanzibar. Enjoy!
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- Russian cities that arose from the Gulag era
- 670,736 hits