Here is a weblink to an amazing four-minute long video that my son Brendan made during his recent trip to Tanzania, Africa with his brother Jonathan, sister-in-law, Malani and friends. It is entitled Nineteen Three. Most of the group climbed to the top of 19,341 foot high Mt. Kilimanjaro, went on a wildlife safari in the bush, and then visited Zanzibar. Enjoy!
- States/Provinces with the most carousels
- Catchy and clever food truck names
- “Pierless” Piers: Longest Public Piers in the USA
- 247 Smart cities and counting…
- Ten planning lessons from St. Augustine
- Comeback music artist of the year – Land of Talk
- Explorer cities of North America
- “A Handmaid’s Tale” – Is fiction becoming reality?
- Two downtown pedestrian malls that work and work very well
- America’s most beautiful downtown – my vote is St. Augustine
- 620,114 hits