Here is a weblink to an amazing four-minute long video that my son Brendan made during his recent trip to Tanzania, Africa with his brother Jonathan, sister-in-law, Malani and friends. It is entitled Nineteen Three. Most of the group climbed to the top of 19,341 foot high Mt. Kilimanjaro, went on a wildlife safari in the bush, and then visited Zanzibar. Enjoy!
- A Quartet of Former Vintage Barber Shops
- A Quartet of Old Barber Shops
- A Sad Place Where Mass Incarceration Thrives
- “Just Mercy” Will Rip Your Heart to Shreds
- The Great ‘Reverse’ Migration May Be Disastrous for Many Northern Cities and States
- Ten Planning Lessons From Warsaw, Indiana
- Fishy Town Names
- A Tasty Slice of “Tibetan Peach Pie”
- WATCH mUSkeGOn!
- A Tally of Food Truck Courts, Lots, Parks, and Pods
- 794,503 hits