Below is a list of the tallest smokestacks in the world as indicated on wikipedia.org. The two charts show those that are 1,000 feet or greater in height. Twenty-two of these monoliths can be found in the United States, particularly in the Ohio River Valley, Appalachian Mountain, and Southeast regions of the country.
- Can you guess sweet city #16 of 2016?
- Hint #2 for guessing city #15
- Hint for guessing city #15 of 2016
- Abandoned commercial airports – ruins and reuses
- Answers to cities #5-#10
- Largest cities straddling the Prime (Greenwich) Meridian
- Can you guess Groundhog Day city #15 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #14 of 2016?
- Largest cities straddling the Equator
- Can you guess lucky city #13 of 2016?
- 451,217 hits