Below is a list of the tallest smokestacks in the world as indicated on wikipedia.org. The two charts show those that are 1,000 feet or greater in height. Twenty-two of these monoliths can be found in the United States, particularly in the Ohio River Valley, Appalachian Mountain, and Southeast regions of the country.
- Unofficial guide to “hip(ster)hoods” of the Rust Belt
- Can you spy this special future skyline?
- ‘Live long and prosper” in the next phases of your life, Mr. Spock
- Ten planning lessons made in Detroit
- Can you guess the cities? (#10 of 2015)
- When a suburb becomes larger than the core city
- “Planning should be aspirational”
- India’s largest airport terminals (by floor area)
- Can you spy skyline #7?
- A capital city without a country
- 368,029 hits