One super way on Election Day 2012 to advocate cycling and visually depict to your friends and neighbors how many of us are strong supporters of cycling and cycling issues is to pedal your bicycle to your precinct to cast your vote, instead of driving and/or walking there. Pedaling the benefits of bicycling in this manner is certainly preferable campaign tactic compared to robocalls, sound-bites, the blizzard of yard signs, and attack ads promoting a candidate or issue.
- Stitching together a “Quilt Barn Trail”
- Namaste by the runway – Airport yoga is taking off!
- Is the glamour of domestic air travel all but lost?
- Best new planning term in years: “spreadlining”
- Aviation purgatory – airplane boneyards
- Cities with a Homeless Bill of Rights
- Homelessness in paradise
- “Hitch” is a Formidable Joyride
- Superhero cities
- Lessons from Boston’s Irish Heritage Trail
- 471,503 hits