One super way on Election Day 2012 to advocate cycling and visually depict to your friends and neighbors how many of us are strong supporters of cycling and cycling issues is to pedal your bicycle to your precinct to cast your vote, instead of driving and/or walking there. Pedaling the benefits of bicycling in this manner is certainly preferable campaign tactic compared to robocalls, sound-bites, the blizzard of yard signs, and attack ads promoting a candidate or issue.
- A Tally of Food Truck Courts, Lots, Parks, and Pods
- The South Shore Line – Indiana’s Gift to Passenger Rail
- It is Time to Ban Gas-powered Leaf Blowers!
- If you drive a SUV, you need to plant 127 trees a year!
- Cities With Single Letter Name Differences
- Designate I-85 the “Civil Rights Freedomway”
- Mending Interstate Injustice – Freeway Capping Projects
- No words…
- Must modern houses resemble office buildings?
- Surviving Clusters of Shotgun Houses
- 779,152 hits