One super way on Election Day 2012 to advocate cycling and visually depict to your friends and neighbors how many of us are strong supporters of cycling and cycling issues is to pedal your bicycle to your precinct to cast your vote, instead of driving and/or walking there. Pedaling the benefits of bicycling in this manner is certainly preferable campaign tactic compared to robocalls, sound-bites, the blizzard of yard signs, and attack ads promoting a candidate or issue.
- Can you guess sweet city #16 of 2016?
- Hint #2 for guessing city #15
- Hint for guessing city #15 of 2016
- Abandoned commercial airports – ruins and reuses
- Answers to cities #5-#10
- Largest cities straddling the Prime (Greenwich) Meridian
- Can you guess Groundhog Day city #15 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #14 of 2016?
- Largest cities straddling the Equator
- Can you guess lucky city #13 of 2016?
- 451,974 hits