One super way on Election Day 2012 to advocate cycling and visually depict to your friends and neighbors how many of us are strong supporters of cycling and cycling issues is to pedal your bicycle to your precinct to cast your vote, instead of driving and/or walking there. Pedaling the benefits of bicycling in this manner is certainly preferable campaign tactic compared to robocalls, sound-bites, the blizzard of yard signs, and attack ads promoting a candidate or issue.
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- Russian cities that arose from the Gulag era
- “Bigotsburgs of the week” – three cities with the most Confederate monuments
- “Biogotsburg of the Week” – Gardendale, Alabama
- Reestablishing “true community”
- Indian cities with the most high-rise buildings
- 657,402 hits