One super way on Election Day 2012 to advocate cycling and visually depict to your friends and neighbors how many of us are strong supporters of cycling and cycling issues is to pedal your bicycle to your precinct to cast your vote, instead of driving and/or walking there. Pedaling the benefits of bicycling in this manner is certainly preferable campaign tactic compared to robocalls, sound-bites, the blizzard of yard signs, and attack ads promoting a candidate or issue.
- It’s a beach, not a litter box for plastic!
- Diving Down Under to discover super music
- Unofficial guide to hipsterhoods of Texas and the Great Plains
- Fotos de San Antonio
- DFW Airport – Dated, frustrating, and worn
- Outdoor urban stairways from heaven
- Hipsterhoods of mid-sized Rust Belt cities (updated)
- A witty map of hipster urban habitats in the Lower 48
- ULI’s 21 great ways to build healthy places!
- How low can ya’ go? Lowest cities on Earth
- 376,826 hits