One super way on Election Day 2012 to advocate cycling and visually depict to your friends and neighbors how many of us are strong supporters of cycling and cycling issues is to pedal your bicycle to your precinct to cast your vote, instead of driving and/or walking there. Pedaling the benefits of bicycling in this manner is certainly preferable campaign tactic compared to robocalls, sound-bites, the blizzard of yard signs, and attack ads promoting a candidate or issue.
- Explorer cities of North America
- “A Handmaid’s Tale” – Is fiction becoming reality?
- Two downtown pedestrian malls that work and work very well
- America’s most beautiful downtown – my vote is St. Augustine
- Michigan’s ‘skyscraper’ coastal sand dunes
- America’s oddest air terminal
- From protective to active – repurposing historic city walls
- The Strongest Town Contest – Championship Round
- Combating the bus transit snobs
- “The D” in our destiny is Detroit
- 610,708 hits