One super way on Election Day 2012 to advocate cycling and visually depict to your friends and neighbors how many of us are strong supporters of cycling and cycling issues is to pedal your bicycle to your precinct to cast your vote, instead of driving and/or walking there. Pedaling the benefits of bicycling in this manner is certainly preferable campaign tactic compared to robocalls, sound-bites, the blizzard of yard signs, and attack ads promoting a candidate or issue.
- Nocturnal notes shimmer from the Golden State
- Geography of Costco logistics in North America
- North America’s newest intermodal railroad facilities – update
- Kudos to the kayak protesters of Seattle!
- Grocery shopping au naturel
- Polishing our window to the world
- A luminous urban Pearl (street)
- A beautiful Buddhist building blossoms
- Alternate avenues in the search for “America”
- Unofficial guide to hipster neighborhoods in Mexico
- 389,377 hits