One super way on Election Day 2012 to advocate cycling and visually depict to your friends and neighbors how many of us are strong supporters of cycling and cycling issues is to pedal your bicycle to your precinct to cast your vote, instead of driving and/or walking there. Pedaling the benefits of bicycling in this manner is certainly preferable campaign tactic compared to robocalls, sound-bites, the blizzard of yard signs, and attack ads promoting a candidate or issue.
- Unofficial guide to hipsterhoods of the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Take me out to the ballgame…from the balcony
- Why we ride…in silence
- A cultural atlas of the Beat Generation
- “On The Road” observations from the King of the Beats
- Equity is an economic growth engine!
- Poem – “At a crossroads”
- Dim the lights and celebrate International Dark Sky Week!
- The DUMB reality of opting-out
- Unofficial guide to the hipsterhoods of Dixie
- 384,148 hits