One super way on Election Day 2012 to advocate cycling and visually depict to your friends and neighbors how many of us are strong supporters of cycling and cycling issues is to pedal your bicycle to your precinct to cast your vote, instead of driving and/or walking there. Pedaling the benefits of bicycling in this manner is certainly preferable campaign tactic compared to robocalls, sound-bites, the blizzard of yard signs, and attack ads promoting a candidate or issue.
- Fun, clever, vain, and odd boat names
- No place better on Earth than “Up North” in the summertime
- “Sail on, sail on, sailor”
- Transforming an eyesore into eye-candy
- I scream for Sadie’s Ice Cream Parlor
- Little (and big) towns on the prairie
- America’s original bicycling paradise
- Suburban food truck rodeo round-ups
- Magnificent Baha’i Faith continental Houses of Worship
- “Bloom County” is back on the map!
- 403,806 hits