One super way on Election Day 2012 to advocate cycling and visually depict to your friends and neighbors how many of us are strong supporters of cycling and cycling issues is to pedal your bicycle to your precinct to cast your vote, instead of driving and/or walking there. Pedaling the benefits of bicycling in this manner is certainly preferable campaign tactic compared to robocalls, sound-bites, the blizzard of yard signs, and attack ads promoting a candidate or issue.
- The Motor City soars to new heights
- The MOST important urban planning book of our time
- The Venice Effect: Destination cities imperiled by mass tourism
- Metro areas most impacted by the new immigration ban
- Protest at Cherry Capital Airport in TC
- Rad quotes from “The Minimalists”
- Candidate cities for orange clown’s future lie-brary
- India graces us with the loveliest skyscraper of all
- Canaries in the climate change coal mine
- Is this America’s future?
- 573,834 hits