One super way on Election Day 2012 to advocate cycling and visually depict to your friends and neighbors how many of us are strong supporters of cycling and cycling issues is to pedal your bicycle to your precinct to cast your vote, instead of driving and/or walking there. Pedaling the benefits of bicycling in this manner is certainly preferable campaign tactic compared to robocalls, sound-bites, the blizzard of yard signs, and attack ads promoting a candidate or issue.
- Land uses which are more often found “Up North”
- 2015’s Fastest growing markets for small-medium businesses
- “Urban” cities and towns
- The world’s largest airport solar farm is where?
- The science of creating place
- Most populous “fort” cities on the map
- The next land use/technology dinosaur will be…
- Canada is charting the course in “commuter commerce”
- “Bridge of Spies” – introspective art at its best
- Super-SIZED suburbs of the USA and Canada by land area
- 432,386 hits