One would think with numerous megacities like Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Caracas, and Bogota, there would be other Chinatown gates on the continent of South America. Hopefully, over time additional gates will be added in these and other cities, as they are an important and beautiful symbol of an amazing culture.
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- Russian cities that arose from the Gulag era
- 670,737 hits