Driving eastbound along Interstate 96 between Grand Rapids and Lansing, I recently noticed there are five separate billboards advertising very expensive jewelry. From Rolex watches to wedding rings to other fine jewelry, there they are, on billboards lit up like sirens drawing you closer.
- A Quartet of Old Barber Shops
- A Sad Place Where Mass Incarceration Thrives
- “Just Mercy” Will Rip Your Heart to Shreds
- The Great ‘Reverse’ Migration May Be Disastrous for Many Northern Cities and States
- Ten Planning Lessons From Warsaw, Indiana
- Fishy Town Names
- A Tasty Slice of “Tibetan Peach Pie”
- WATCH mUSkeGOn!
- A Tally of Food Truck Courts, Lots, Parks, and Pods
- The South Shore Line – Indiana’s Gift to Passenger Rail
- 792,635 hits