Driving eastbound along Interstate 96 between Grand Rapids and Lansing, I recently noticed there are five separate billboards advertising very expensive jewelry. From Rolex watches to wedding rings to other fine jewelry, there they are, on billboards lit up like sirens drawing you closer.
- Fictional cities of dystopia
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- 673,228 hits