Driving eastbound along Interstate 96 between Grand Rapids and Lansing, I recently noticed there are five separate billboards advertising very expensive jewelry. From Rolex watches to wedding rings to other fine jewelry, there they are, on billboards lit up like sirens drawing you closer.
Join 834 other followers
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- 1,729,776 hits