Over the past weekend I learned that Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo has recently installed a bank of solar-powered electric vehicle (EV) charging stations in one of its parking lots. What a terrific idea!
Join 834 other followers
- Ten planning lessons from Maharishi Vedic City
- “Enlightened” city planning amid rural Iowa cornfields
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- 1,732,338 hits