I had the opportunity to attend the 25th Annual Great Lakes Kite Festival this past Sunday afternoon (May 19th) on the sandy beaches of Grand Haven, Michigan. The near perfect weather had huge crowds at the beach and many were also enjoying the amazing aerial acrobatics taking place above them. I would highly recommend attending a kite festival near you or if you are in West Michigan, check out future editions of the Great Lakes Kite Festival. Below are a few photos I took at this inspiring and “uplifting’ event. The current header for this blog is also from the festival. Enjoy!
- Sequential double “AA” city and town names
- Favorite movie roles by actors past and present
- Geography of Tractor Supply’s distribution network
- Largest “ville” suffix cities in the world
- Environmental/health benefits of street sweeping/cleaning
- Can you name this city?
- Longest roadway tunnels under North American airports
- Tall Timbers – The rise of the wooden skyscraper
- Ten Planning Lessons from Phoenix
- Favorite beers by state and country
- 1,132,073 hits