I had the opportunity to attend the 25th Annual Great Lakes Kite Festival this past Sunday afternoon (May 19th) on the sandy beaches of Grand Haven, Michigan. The near perfect weather had huge crowds at the beach and many were also enjoying the amazing aerial acrobatics taking place above them. I would highly recommend attending a kite festival near you or if you are in West Michigan, check out future editions of the Great Lakes Kite Festival. Below are a few photos I took at this inspiring and “uplifting’ event. The current header for this blog is also from the festival. Enjoy!
- A Quartet of Old Barber Shops
- A Sad Place Where Mass Incarceration Thrives
- “Just Mercy” Will Rip Your Heart to Shreds
- The Great ‘Reverse’ Migration May Be Disastrous for Many Northern Cities and States
- Ten Planning Lessons From Warsaw, Indiana
- Fishy Town Names
- A Tasty Slice of “Tibetan Peach Pie”
- WATCH mUSkeGOn!
- A Tally of Food Truck Courts, Lots, Parks, and Pods
- The South Shore Line – Indiana’s Gift to Passenger Rail
- 793,360 hits