I had the opportunity to attend the 25th Annual Great Lakes Kite Festival this past Sunday afternoon (May 19th) on the sandy beaches of Grand Haven, Michigan. The near perfect weather had huge crowds at the beach and many were also enjoying the amazing aerial acrobatics taking place above them. I would highly recommend attending a kite festival near you or if you are in West Michigan, check out future editions of the Great Lakes Kite Festival. Below are a few photos I took at this inspiring and “uplifting’ event. The current header for this blog is also from the festival. Enjoy!
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- Russian cities that arose from the Gulag era
- 671,780 hits