Here are a few favorite photos from our trip to Ireland last week. Kathy and I both absolutely loved Ireland and look forward to returning very soon. Thank you to all of our new Irish friends for being so very kind and generous.
- “Sail on, sail on, sailor”
- Transforming an eyesore into eye-candy
- I scream for Sadie’s Ice Cream Parlor
- Little (and big) towns on the prairie
- America’s original bicycling paradise
- Suburban food truck rodeo round-ups
- Magnificent Baha’i Faith continental Houses of Worship
- “Bloom County” is back on the map!
- USA city names with each letter in reverse-alpha order
- Five historic Michigan lighthouses of northern Lake Huron
- 403,350 hits