- Unofficial guide to “hip(ster)hoods” of the Rust Belt
- Can you spy this special future skyline?
- ‘Live long and prosper” in the next phases of your life, Mr. Spock
- Ten planning lessons made in Detroit
- Can you guess the cities? (#10 of 2015)
- When a suburb becomes larger than the core city
- “Planning should be aspirational”
- India’s largest airport terminals (by floor area)
- Can you spy skyline #7?
- A capital city without a country
- 368,705 hits
This entry was posted in Active transportation, air travel, architecture, bicycling, Biking, cities, culture, environment, Europe, family, Food, fun, geography, Geology, hiking, historic preservation, history, infrastructure, Ireland, land use, Music, nature, pictures, placemaking, spatial design, sustainability, tourism, trails, transportation, Travel, walking, writing and tagged environment, Europe, food, geography, Ireland, music, photos, scones, tourism, travel. Bookmark the permalink.