- Abandoned commercial airports – ruins and reuses
- Answers to cities #5-#10
- Largest cities straddling the Prime (Greenwich) Meridian
- Can you guess Groundhog Day city #15 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #14 of 2016?
- Largest cities straddling the Equator
- Can you guess lucky city #13 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #12 of 2016?
- Hints to solving cities #10 and #11 of 2016
- World’s largest cities at/beyond 60 degrees south latitude
- 449,869 hits
This entry was posted in Active transportation, air travel, architecture, bicycling, Biking, cities, culture, environment, Europe, family, Food, fun, geography, Geology, hiking, historic preservation, history, infrastructure, Ireland, land use, Music, nature, pictures, placemaking, spatial design, sustainability, tourism, trails, transportation, Travel, walking, writing and tagged environment, Europe, food, geography, Ireland, music, photos, scones, tourism, travel. Bookmark the permalink.