- A sea turtle’s underwater world
- Sky-high altitude cities with 100,000+ population
- Rebounding core cities
- “Inside Out” – Pixar’s best film yet
- Global geography of Google Data Centers
- Wolf Alice kills it with their debut release
- Linking two continents – monumental bridges of Turkey
- Urbanization and barrier islands
- Getting a kick out of golf = Footgolf
- Yes, it does matter!
- 397,809 hits
This entry was posted in Active transportation, air travel, architecture, bicycling, Biking, cities, culture, environment, Europe, family, Food, fun, geography, Geology, hiking, historic preservation, history, infrastructure, Ireland, land use, Music, nature, pictures, placemaking, spatial design, sustainability, tourism, trails, transportation, Travel, walking, writing and tagged environment, Europe, food, geography, Ireland, music, photos, scones, tourism, travel. Bookmark the permalink.