- States with the most curling clubs
- Land uses which are more often found “Up North”
- 2015’s Fastest growing markets for small-medium businesses
- “Urban” cities and towns
- The world’s largest airport solar farm is where?
- The science of creating place
- Most populous “fort” cities on the map
- The next land use/technology dinosaur will be…
- Canada is charting the course in “commuter commerce”
- “Bridge of Spies” – introspective art at its best
- 432,734 hits
This entry was posted in Active transportation, air travel, architecture, bicycling, Biking, cities, culture, environment, Europe, family, Food, fun, geography, Geology, hiking, historic preservation, history, infrastructure, Ireland, land use, Music, nature, pictures, placemaking, spatial design, sustainability, tourism, trails, transportation, Travel, walking, writing and tagged environment, Europe, food, geography, Ireland, music, photos, scones, tourism, travel. Bookmark the permalink.