Inspired by reading the book Wild, by Cheryl Strayed, Kathy and I embarked on our first segment of the North Country National Scenic Trail. Here are some photos we took from our six-mile trek along those portions of the trail that pass through the Yankee Springs Recreation Area in lovely Barry Country, Michigan yesterday (Saturday, Oct. 19th) afternoon. The hike was simply gorgeous with all the autumn colors, a carpet of fallen leaves, and the varied ecosystems. We highly recommend this trail segment. Enjoy!
- States/Provinces with the most carousels
- Catchy and clever food truck names
- “Pierless” Piers: Longest Public Piers in the USA
- 247 Smart cities and counting…
- Ten planning lessons from St. Augustine
- Comeback music artist of the year – Land of Talk
- Explorer cities of North America
- “A Handmaid’s Tale” – Is fiction becoming reality?
- Two downtown pedestrian malls that work and work very well
- America’s most beautiful downtown – my vote is St. Augustine
- 619,614 hits