Inspired by reading the book Wild, by Cheryl Strayed, Kathy and I embarked on our first segment of the North Country National Scenic Trail. Here are some photos we took from our six-mile trek along those portions of the trail that pass through the Yankee Springs Recreation Area in lovely Barry Country, Michigan yesterday (Saturday, Oct. 19th) afternoon. The hike was simply gorgeous with all the autumn colors, a carpet of fallen leaves, and the varied ecosystems. We highly recommend this trail segment. Enjoy!
- Sky-high altitude cities with 100,000+ population
- Rebounding core cities
- “Inside Out” – Pixar’s best film yet
- Global geography of Google Data Centers
- Wolf Alice kills it with their debut release
- Linking two continents – monumental bridges of Turkey
- Urbanization and barrier islands
- Getting a kick out of golf = Footgolf
- Yes, it does matter!
- When transportation becomes the destination
- 397,443 hits