Inspired by reading the book Wild, by Cheryl Strayed, Kathy and I embarked on our first segment of the North Country National Scenic Trail. Here are some photos we took from our six-mile trek along those portions of the trail that pass through the Yankee Springs Recreation Area in lovely Barry Country, Michigan yesterday (Saturday, Oct. 19th) afternoon. The hike was simply gorgeous with all the autumn colors, a carpet of fallen leaves, and the varied ecosystems. We highly recommend this trail segment. Enjoy!
- Favorite names of mesas in America’s Old West
- Beautiful fungi and mushrooms of Power Island
- World’s largest “stad” and “sted” suffix cities
- World’s largest “Old” cities and towns
- Tuesday Tunes: “Folklore” by Taylor Swift is outstanding
- Winged insects found on driftwood
- Toasting the States with the most wineries in 2020 vs. 2018
- Tuesday tunes: Summerish band/musician names
- Two ideologies, two plutonium programs, and too reckless!
- World’s largest “New” cities
- 1,239,122 hits