Inspired by reading the book Wild, by Cheryl Strayed, Kathy and I embarked on our first segment of the North Country National Scenic Trail. Here are some photos we took from our six-mile trek along those portions of the trail that pass through the Yankee Springs Recreation Area in lovely Barry Country, Michigan yesterday (Saturday, Oct. 19th) afternoon. The hike was simply gorgeous with all the autumn colors, a carpet of fallen leaves, and the varied ecosystems. We highly recommend this trail segment. Enjoy!
- States with the most curling clubs
- Land uses which are more often found “Up North”
- 2015’s Fastest growing markets for small-medium businesses
- “Urban” cities and towns
- The world’s largest airport solar farm is where?
- The science of creating place
- Most populous “fort” cities on the map
- The next land use/technology dinosaur will be…
- Canada is charting the course in “commuter commerce”
- “Bridge of Spies” – introspective art at its best
- 433,193 hits