Below are a series of photos from this afternoon’s (Saturday) amazing day hike on the Flatiron Trail #1 at the Colorado Chautauqua National Historic Landmark in Boulder, Colorado. The gorgeous October weather and CU’s homecoming had many day hikers joining us on this marvelous trail.
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- Russian cities that arose from the Gulag era
- “Bigotsburgs of the week” – three cities with the most Confederate monuments
- “Biogotsburg of the Week” – Gardendale, Alabama
- Reestablishing “true community”
- Indian cities with the most high-rise buildings
- 657,402 hits