Below are a series of photos from this afternoon’s (Saturday) amazing day hike on the Flatiron Trail #1 at the Colorado Chautauqua National Historic Landmark in Boulder, Colorado. The gorgeous October weather and CU’s homecoming had many day hikers joining us on this marvelous trail.
- Sky-high altitude cities with 100,000+ population
- Rebounding core cities
- “Inside Out” – Pixar’s best film yet
- Global geography of Google Data Centers
- Wolf Alice kills it with their debut release
- Linking two continents – monumental bridges of Turkey
- Urbanization and barrier islands
- Getting a kick out of golf = Footgolf
- Yes, it does matter!
- When transportation becomes the destination
- 397,479 hits