Below are a series of photos from this afternoon’s (Saturday) amazing day hike on the Flatiron Trail #1 at the Colorado Chautauqua National Historic Landmark in Boulder, Colorado. The gorgeous October weather and CU’s homecoming had many day hikers joining us on this marvelous trail.
- Cities leading the autonomous vehicle (AV) revolution
- Ten planning lessons from San Luis Obispo (SLO)
- States with the most public EV charging outlets
- The nine volcanic sisters of San Luis Obispo
- Fictional cities of dystopia – Updated
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- 685,526 hits