Below are a series of photos from this afternoon’s (Saturday) amazing day hike on the Flatiron Trail #1 at the Colorado Chautauqua National Historic Landmark in Boulder, Colorado. The gorgeous October weather and CU’s homecoming had many day hikers joining us on this marvelous trail.
- “Sail on, sail on, sailor”
- Transforming an eyesore into eye-candy
- I scream for Sadie’s Ice Cream Parlor
- Little (and big) towns on the prairie
- America’s original bicycling paradise
- Suburban food truck rodeo round-ups
- Magnificent Baha’i Faith continental Houses of Worship
- “Bloom County” is back on the map!
- USA city names with each letter in reverse-alpha order
- Five historic Michigan lighthouses of northern Lake Huron
- 403,188 hits