Below are a series of photos from this afternoon’s (Saturday) amazing day hike on the Flatiron Trail #1 at the Colorado Chautauqua National Historic Landmark in Boulder, Colorado. The gorgeous October weather and CU’s homecoming had many day hikers joining us on this marvelous trail.
- Longest turnpikes and tollways in North America
- Dalai Lama quote
- When two city names are better than one
- Largest single-structure airport parking garages in the USA/Canada
- Birthplace geography of iconic pop/soda/cola brands
- Faded orange rooftops
- Busiest resort town airports of the East Coast
- Busiest resort town airports of the Great Lakes region
- Busiest resort town airports of the Intermountain West
- Happy 100th Birthday to the National Park Service!
- 506,434 hits