Here are some images of the University of Colorado (or CU in local jargon) taken over the past couple of days. I have long thought that Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Washington & Lee, and Stanford were the handsomest college campuses, but gotta admit that CU tops them, especially with its amazing backdrop of the Flatirons and Rockies. Enjoy!
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- Russian cities that arose from the Gulag era
- “Bigotsburgs of the week” – three cities with the most Confederate monuments
- “Biogotsburg of the Week” – Gardendale, Alabama
- Reestablishing “true community”
- Indian cities with the most high-rise buildings
- Poets of the pavement – local places with Poet Laureates
- 656,648 hits