Here are some images of the University of Colorado (or CU in local jargon) taken over the past couple of days. I have long thought that Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Washington & Lee, and Stanford were the handsomest college campuses, but gotta admit that CU tops them, especially with its amazing backdrop of the Flatirons and Rockies. Enjoy!
Join 792 other subscribers
- Is Soul City’s dream being realized in Illinois?
- World’s largest cities with three (3) letter names
- The Pumpkins return with a “Smashing” good record
- City/town names in USA/Canada that end with matching letters
- The High Desert bursts forth in a symphony of colors
- Scaling peaks of stone despite achy bones: A memoir and and an aspiration
- Ten favorite and least favorite state capital cities
- Los destinos divinos de Latinoamérica: Ciudades con nombres religiosos más allá de San/o, o Santa/o [Latin America’s divine destinations: Cities with religious names beyond San/o, or Santa/o]
- Ten dreamy planning lessons from cruising Michigan’s Woodward Corridor
- Cities and towns on the go –> Go –> GO!
- 1,859,068 hits
- Alliance for Biking and Walking
- American Planning Association
- Canadian Institute of Planners
- City Observatory
- Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat
- Curbed Detroit
- Curbed National
- FLOW – For Love of Water
- League of American Bicyclists
- Modern Cities
- Next City
- Oil & Water Don't Mix
- Royal Town Planning Institute
- Strong Towns
- The Corner Side Yard
- The Dirt
- The Gondola Project
What about the beautiful Cornell University and University of Washington campuses?
I agree with you about Cornell. Have not seen UW>