Here are some images of the University of Colorado (or CU in local jargon) taken over the past couple of days. I have long thought that Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Washington & Lee, and Stanford were the handsomest college campuses, but gotta admit that CU tops them, especially with its amazing backdrop of the Flatirons and Rockies. Enjoy!
- Let’s stop dissing deserts!
- Arizona DOT ponders paving over paradise
- Fracking sprawl across West Texas
- Astronomical metro areas
- Eons of neon in Tucson
- Planning lessons from Tucson
- A visual celebration of Le Corbusier’s five Unite’ d’Habitation
- Brutalist architecture buildings seen/visited
- Samples of Brutalist Architecture in Michigan
- Airports with 360 degree orbital beltways
- 744,268 hits