Here are some images of the University of Colorado (or CU in local jargon) taken over the past couple of days. I have long thought that Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Washington & Lee, and Stanford were the handsomest college campuses, but gotta admit that CU tops them, especially with its amazing backdrop of the Flatirons and Rockies. Enjoy!
- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 978,675 hits