Don’t worry. In the city shown below, the number thirteen is often considered to be lucky. Unfortunately, I could not locate a suitable larger image. Congrats to Motorvilleboy for being the first correctly identify City #12. Good luck to all with City #13.
- States/Provinces with the most carousels
- Catchy and clever food truck names
- “Pierless” Piers: Longest Public Piers in the USA
- 247 Smart cities and counting…
- Ten planning lessons from St. Augustine
- Comeback music artist of the year – Land of Talk
- Explorer cities of North America
- “A Handmaid’s Tale” – Is fiction becoming reality?
- Two downtown pedestrian malls that work and work very well
- America’s most beautiful downtown – my vote is St. Augustine
- 620,114 hits