Don’t worry. In the city shown below, the number thirteen is often considered to be lucky. Unfortunately, I could not locate a suitable larger image. Congrats to Motorvilleboy for being the first correctly identify City #12. Good luck to all with City #13.
- A Quartet of Former Vintage Barber Shops
- A Quartet of Old Barber Shops
- A Sad Place Where Mass Incarceration Thrives
- “Just Mercy” Will Rip Your Heart to Shreds
- The Great ‘Reverse’ Migration May Be Disastrous for Many Northern Cities and States
- Ten Planning Lessons From Warsaw, Indiana
- Fishy Town Names
- A Tasty Slice of “Tibetan Peach Pie”
- WATCH mUSkeGOn!
- A Tally of Food Truck Courts, Lots, Parks, and Pods
- 794,503 hits