Move over Burj Khalifa, soon there will be a new King of the Hill when it comes to supertall skyscrapers. When completed in 2019, the Kingdom Tower in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia will soar a staggering 3,280 feet or nearly 2/3’s of a mile into the sky. Jeddah is rapidly becoming the planet’s newest sky-highrise capital, as it is home to the world’s tallest airport control tower at 446 feet and the world’s tallest harbor control tower at 431 feet.
- Cities leading the autonomous vehicle (AV) revolution
- Ten planning lessons from San Luis Obispo (SLO)
- States with the most public EV charging outlets
- The nine volcanic sisters of San Luis Obispo
- Fictional cities of dystopia – Updated
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- 684,640 hits