Congratulations to Josh be being the first to correctly identify City #31. Below is the image for City # 32. The rectangular island at the bottom of the photo might give this one away, but I thought it was a cool view of this major urban center.
- Namaste by the runway – Airport yoga is taking off!
- Is the glamour of domestic air travel all but lost?
- Best new planning term in years: “spreadlining”
- Aviation purgatory – airplane boneyards
- Cities with a Homeless Bill of Rights
- Homelessness in paradise
- “Hitch” is a Formidable Joyride
- Superhero cities
- Lessons from Boston’s Irish Heritage Trail
- Visions of Jack…Kerouac
- 471,130 hits