Congratulations to Josh be being the first to correctly identify City #31. Below is the image for City # 32. The rectangular island at the bottom of the photo might give this one away, but I thought it was a cool view of this major urban center.
- Sky-high altitude cities with 100,000+ population
- Rebounding core cities
- “Inside Out” – Pixar’s best film yet
- Global geography of Google Data Centers
- Wolf Alice kills it with their debut release
- Linking two continents – monumental bridges of Turkey
- Urbanization and barrier islands
- Getting a kick out of golf = Footgolf
- Yes, it does matter!
- When transportation becomes the destination
- 397,235 hits