Congratulations to Josh be being the first to correctly identify City #31. Below is the image for City # 32. The rectangular island at the bottom of the photo might give this one away, but I thought it was a cool view of this major urban center.
- How low can ya’ go? Lowest cities on Earth
- Jaw-dropping images of today’s volcanic eruption from Chile
- Nearly ruining a terrific story with overt violence
- Suburbs predicted to soon exceed their core city
- Unofficial guide to “hip(ster)hoods” of the Rust Belt
- Can you spy this special future skyline?
- ‘Live long and prosper” in the next phases of your life, Mr. Spock
- Ten planning lessons made in Detroit
- Can you guess the cities? (#10 of 2015)
- When a suburb becomes larger than the core city
- 370,854 hits