Congratulations to Josh be being the first to correctly identify City #31. Below is the image for City # 32. The rectangular island at the bottom of the photo might give this one away, but I thought it was a cool view of this major urban center.
- “On The Road” observations from the King of the Beats
- Equity is an economic growth engine!
- Poem – “At a crossroads”
- Dim the lights and celebrate International Dark Sky Week!
- The DUMB reality of opting-out
- Unofficial guide to the hipsterhoods of Dixie
- North America’s super suburbs
- In-state rivals – larger city, but smaller metro population
- Seeking admission into the realm of hipsterdom
- Multi-state MSAs and CSAs (minimum of 3 states)
- 382,597 hits