Congratulations to Josh be being the first to correctly identify City #31. Below is the image for City # 32. The rectangular island at the bottom of the photo might give this one away, but I thought it was a cool view of this major urban center.
- 2015’s Fastest growing markets for small-medium businesses
- “Urban” cities and towns
- The world’s largest airport solar farm is where?
- The science of creating place
- Most populous “fort” cities on the map
- The next land use/technology dinosaur will be…
- Canada is charting the course in “commuter commerce”
- “Bridge of Spies” – introspective art at its best
- Super-SIZED suburbs of the USA and Canada by land area
- Most spacious American cities with 100,000+ residents
- 432,127 hits