Below is an image of City #34. Congratulations to Sagar and kidfay for identifying City #33 at nearly the exact same time.
- A sea turtle’s underwater world
- Sky-high altitude cities with 100,000+ population
- Rebounding core cities
- “Inside Out” – Pixar’s best film yet
- Global geography of Google Data Centers
- Wolf Alice kills it with their debut release
- Linking two continents – monumental bridges of Turkey
- Urbanization and barrier islands
- Getting a kick out of golf = Footgolf
- Yes, it does matter!
- 397,624 hits