Above is an artist’s handsome rendering of the Transbay Tower currently under development in downtown San Francisco. This impressive 61 story, 1,070 foot tall skyscraper will replace the Transamerica Pyramid as the city’s tallest building and add the city by the bay to America’s growing 1,000 foot club when completed in 2015. Upon completion of buildings under development, this exclusive worldwide club will include New York City, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Miami, and San Francisco.
- A Quartet of Old Barber Shops
- A Sad Place Where Mass Incarceration Thrives
- “Just Mercy” Will Rip Your Heart to Shreds
- The Great ‘Reverse’ Migration May Be Disastrous for Many Northern Cities and States
- Ten Planning Lessons From Warsaw, Indiana
- Fishy Town Names
- A Tasty Slice of “Tibetan Peach Pie”
- WATCH mUSkeGOn!
- A Tally of Food Truck Courts, Lots, Parks, and Pods
- The South Shore Line – Indiana’s Gift to Passenger Rail
- 793,002 hits