Above is an artist’s handsome rendering of the Transbay Tower currently under development in downtown San Francisco. This impressive 61 story, 1,070 foot tall skyscraper will replace the Transamerica Pyramid as the city’s tallest building and add the city by the bay to America’s growing 1,000 foot club when completed in 2015. Upon completion of buildings under development, this exclusive worldwide club will include New York City, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Miami, and San Francisco.
- Explorer cities of North America
- “A Handmaid’s Tale” – Is fiction becoming reality?
- Two downtown pedestrian malls that work and work very well
- America’s most beautiful downtown – my vote is St. Augustine
- Michigan’s ‘skyscraper’ coastal sand dunes
- America’s oddest air terminal
- From protective to active – repurposing historic city walls
- The Strongest Town Contest – Championship Round
- Combating the bus transit snobs
- “The D” in our destiny is Detroit
- 610,598 hits