Below is an artist’s rendering of the new mixed use skyscraper planned for the Back Bay district of Boston. The 58 story, 691 foot triangular-shaped building will contain both condominiums and a hotel, making it the tallest residential building in the city and the city’s third tallest skyscraper overall. City regulators have approved the project and construction should begin soon.
- Fictional cartoon cities and towns
- USA/Canada metros with the most Bitcoin ATMs/tellers
- America’s hottest hipsterhoods in 2017
- Favorite dystopian literature and films – update #1
- Ann Arbor’s new “FlexRoute” dynamic shoulder lanes
- UK Smart Cities Index 2017: Leaders and Laggards
- Time to say goodbye to large commercial signs?
- AR4AV = Adaptive Reuse for Autonomous Vehicles
- Cities leading the autonomous vehicle (AV) revolution
- Ten planning lessons from San Luis Obispo (SLO)
- 698,818 hits