Below is an artist’s rendering of the new mixed use skyscraper planned for the Back Bay district of Boston. The 58 story, 691 foot triangular-shaped building will contain both condominiums and a hotel, making it the tallest residential building in the city and the city’s third tallest skyscraper overall. City regulators have approved the project and construction should begin soon.
- States/Provinces with the most carousels
- Catchy and clever food truck names
- “Pierless” Piers: Longest Public Piers in the USA
- 247 Smart cities and counting…
- Ten planning lessons from St. Augustine
- Comeback music artist of the year – Land of Talk
- Explorer cities of North America
- “A Handmaid’s Tale” – Is fiction becoming reality?
- Two downtown pedestrian malls that work and work very well
- America’s most beautiful downtown – my vote is St. Augustine
- 621,536 hits