Below is an artist’s rendering of the new mixed use skyscraper planned for the Back Bay district of Boston. The 58 story, 691 foot triangular-shaped building will contain both condominiums and a hotel, making it the tallest residential building in the city and the city’s third tallest skyscraper overall. City regulators have approved the project and construction should begin soon.
- Let’s stop dissing deserts!
- Arizona DOT ponders paving over paradise
- Fracking sprawl across West Texas
- Astronomical metro areas
- Eons of neon in Tucson
- Planning lessons from Tucson
- A visual celebration of Le Corbusier’s five Unite’ d’Habitation
- Brutalist architecture buildings seen/visited
- Samples of Brutalist Architecture in Michigan
- Airports with 360 degree orbital beltways
- 744,272 hits