Just when you’ve seen everything, you stumble across something wholly unexpected. In this case it is bike bars (a.k.a. pedal pubs, pedal cruisers, etc.). These pedal-powered mobile beer bars are starting to pop up in entertainment districts and venues across the country. Needless to say, these four-wheeled pubs happily merge two favorite past times – beer and bicycles. The best part is you don’t have to pedal while consuming your libations, you can just go along for the ride. Ahhh…beer bliss and fresh air. What a great combination!
- Fictional cities of dystopia
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- 673,195 hits