Just when you’ve seen everything, you stumble across something wholly unexpected. In this case it is bike bars (a.k.a. pedal pubs, pedal cruisers, etc.). These pedal-powered mobile beer bars are starting to pop up in entertainment districts and venues across the country. Needless to say, these four-wheeled pubs happily merge two favorite past times – beer and bicycles. The best part is you don’t have to pedal while consuming your libations, you can just go along for the ride. Ahhh…beer bliss and fresh air. What a great combination!
- A Quartet of Former Vintage Barber Shops
- A Quartet of Old Barber Shops
- A Sad Place Where Mass Incarceration Thrives
- “Just Mercy” Will Rip Your Heart to Shreds
- The Great ‘Reverse’ Migration May Be Disastrous for Many Northern Cities and States
- Ten Planning Lessons From Warsaw, Indiana
- Fishy Town Names
- A Tasty Slice of “Tibetan Peach Pie”
- WATCH mUSkeGOn!
- A Tally of Food Truck Courts, Lots, Parks, and Pods
- 794,473 hits