Join 834 other followers
- Ten planning lessons from Maharishi Vedic City
- “Enlightened” city planning amid rural Iowa cornfields
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- 1,732,372 hits
This entry was posted in aerospace, Asia, cities, commerce, economic development, environment, geography, infrastructure, land use, Maps, Outer Space, planning, product design, spatial design, Trade, transportation, Travel, urban planning and tagged cities, harbors, harbours, Hon Kong, Manila, Penang, ports, seaports, Singapore, spatial design, Surabaya, transportation. Bookmark the permalink.