This graphic also appears as a centerfold in the May issue of Planning magazine. It is a very cool representation of what a truly complete street could and should look like, as well as the features/infrastructure that should be incoporated. Very well done, Boston. Cannot wait to see this in real world practice sometime very soon.
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- Russian cities that arose from the Gulag era
- “Bigotsburgs of the week” – three cities with the most Confederate monuments
- “Biogotsburg of the Week” – Gardendale, Alabama
- Reestablishing “true community”
- Indian cities with the most high-rise buildings
- 657,847 hits