This graphic also appears as a centerfold in the May issue of Planning magazine. It is a very cool representation of what a truly complete street could and should look like, as well as the features/infrastructure that should be incoporated. Very well done, Boston. Cannot wait to see this in real world practice sometime very soon.
- States/Provinces with the most carousels
- Catchy and clever food truck names
- “Pierless” Piers: Longest Public Piers in the USA
- 247 Smart cities and counting…
- Ten planning lessons from St. Augustine
- Comeback music artist of the year – Land of Talk
- Explorer cities of North America
- “A Handmaid’s Tale” – Is fiction becoming reality?
- Two downtown pedestrian malls that work and work very well
- America’s most beautiful downtown – my vote is St. Augustine
- 621,536 hits