Using mine locations as a reference, the map provided above gives a very interesting and useful depiction of Arizona’s mineral belt, which extends largely northwest to southeast across the Grand Canyon State. The map certainly shows how rich the state is in terms of the variety of minerals that can be found and mined there.
- Fictional cartoon cities and towns
- USA/Canada metros with the most Bitcoin ATMs/tellers
- America’s hottest hipsterhoods in 2017
- Favorite dystopian literature and films – update #1
- Ann Arbor’s new “FlexRoute” dynamic shoulder lanes
- UK Smart Cities Index 2017: Leaders and Laggards
- Time to say goodbye to large commercial signs?
- AR4AV = Adaptive Reuse for Autonomous Vehicles
- Cities leading the autonomous vehicle (AV) revolution
- Ten planning lessons from San Luis Obispo (SLO)
- 698,359 hits