Using mine locations as a reference, the map provided above gives a very interesting and useful depiction of Arizona’s mineral belt, which extends largely northwest to southeast across the Grand Canyon State. The map certainly shows how rich the state is in terms of the variety of minerals that can be found and mined there.
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- Russian cities that arose from the Gulag era
- “Bigotsburgs of the week” – three cities with the most Confederate monuments
- “Biogotsburg of the Week” – Gardendale, Alabama
- Reestablishing “true community”
- Indian cities with the most high-rise buildings
- 657,847 hits