Using mine locations as a reference, the map provided above gives a very interesting and useful depiction of Arizona’s mineral belt, which extends largely northwest to southeast across the Grand Canyon State. The map certainly shows how rich the state is in terms of the variety of minerals that can be found and mined there.
- Let’s stop dissing deserts!
- Arizona DOT ponders paving over paradise
- Fracking sprawl across West Texas
- Astronomical metro areas
- Eons of neon in Tucson
- Planning lessons from Tucson
- A visual celebration of Le Corbusier’s five Unite’ d’Habitation
- Brutalist architecture buildings seen/visited
- Samples of Brutalist Architecture in Michigan
- Airports with 360 degree orbital beltways
- 746,800 hits