Here’s an impressive satellite photograph of the flames from the 32 square mile Holuhraun basaltic lava field (fissure system volcano) in Iceland. Set amid the winter snows and nearby glacier, the lava field presents a stark and dramatic contrast of our planet’s landscape and ever-changing life-cycle. Cheers!
- States/Provinces with the most carousels
- Catchy and clever food truck names
- “Pierless” Piers: Longest Public Piers in the USA
- 247 Smart cities and counting…
- Ten planning lessons from St. Augustine
- Comeback music artist of the year – Land of Talk
- Explorer cities of North America
- “A Handmaid’s Tale” – Is fiction becoming reality?
- Two downtown pedestrian malls that work and work very well
- America’s most beautiful downtown – my vote is St. Augustine
- 620,825 hits