No explanation is necessary why this is the best cover ever – the latest cover of Planning magazine speaks for itself. The only surprise is why it took this long for craft beers to make the cover? Somebody please call Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show and ask them to write a new track about the glory of being on the cover of Planning.
Join 834 other followers
- “Enlightened” city planning amid rural Iowa cornfields
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- 1,730,626 hits