No explanation is necessary why this is the best cover ever – the latest cover of Planning magazine speaks for itself. The only surprise is why it took this long for craft beers to make the cover? Somebody please call Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show and ask them to write a new track about the glory of being on the cover of Planning.
- A Quartet of Old Barber Shops
- A Sad Place Where Mass Incarceration Thrives
- “Just Mercy” Will Rip Your Heart to Shreds
- The Great ‘Reverse’ Migration May Be Disastrous for Many Northern Cities and States
- Ten Planning Lessons From Warsaw, Indiana
- Fishy Town Names
- A Tasty Slice of “Tibetan Peach Pie”
- WATCH mUSkeGOn!
- A Tally of Food Truck Courts, Lots, Parks, and Pods
- The South Shore Line – Indiana’s Gift to Passenger Rail
- 792,629 hits