No explanation is necessary why this is the best cover ever – the latest cover of Planning magazine speaks for itself. The only surprise is why it took this long for craft beers to make the cover? Somebody please call Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show and ask them to write a new track about the glory of being on the cover of Planning.
- “A Handmaid’s Tale” – Is fiction becoming reality?
- Two downtown pedestrian malls that work and work very well
- America’s most beautiful downtown – my vote is St. Augustine
- Michigan’s ‘skyscraper’ coastal sand dunes
- America’s oddest air terminal
- From protective to active – repurposing historic city walls
- The Strongest Town Contest – Championship Round
- Combating the bus transit snobs
- “The D” in our destiny is Detroit
- Oldest continuously inhabited community per state
- 609,534 hits