Below is an edgy map of the Lower 48 that I stumbled upon while creating the post last week on hip(ster)hoods of the Rust Belt. While certainly not comprehensive (Chicago and LA are not even included), it does include some witty commentary about some potential hipster urban habitats across the country. Cheers!
- A Quartet of Old Barber Shops
- A Sad Place Where Mass Incarceration Thrives
- “Just Mercy” Will Rip Your Heart to Shreds
- The Great ‘Reverse’ Migration May Be Disastrous for Many Northern Cities and States
- Ten Planning Lessons From Warsaw, Indiana
- Fishy Town Names
- A Tasty Slice of “Tibetan Peach Pie”
- WATCH mUSkeGOn!
- A Tally of Food Truck Courts, Lots, Parks, and Pods
- The South Shore Line – Indiana’s Gift to Passenger Rail
- 792,635 hits