Below is an edgy map of the Lower 48 that I stumbled upon while creating the post last week on hip(ster)hoods of the Rust Belt. While certainly not comprehensive (Chicago and LA are not even included), it does include some witty commentary about some potential hipster urban habitats across the country. Cheers!
- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- 1,006,995 hits