Below is an edgy map of the Lower 48 that I stumbled upon while creating the post last week on hip(ster)hoods of the Rust Belt. While certainly not comprehensive (Chicago and LA are not even included), it does include some witty commentary about some potential hipster urban habitats across the country. Cheers!
- Fictional cities of dystopia
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- 672,518 hits