Interesting data provided in the chart below. Despite a labor strike in 2014, Los Angeles and Long Beach continued to the lead the way as the busiest container ports in the United States based on twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs). the fastest growing container port in the nation was Savannah, Georgia with a 17.2% increase, followed by Philadelphia with a 15.2% increase. Seattle, San Juan, and Miami all saw their TEUs drop, though Miami’s was very minor.
- A Quartet of Former Vintage Barber Shops
- A Quartet of Old Barber Shops
- A Sad Place Where Mass Incarceration Thrives
- “Just Mercy” Will Rip Your Heart to Shreds
- The Great ‘Reverse’ Migration May Be Disastrous for Many Northern Cities and States
- Ten Planning Lessons From Warsaw, Indiana
- Fishy Town Names
- A Tasty Slice of “Tibetan Peach Pie”
- WATCH mUSkeGOn!
- A Tally of Food Truck Courts, Lots, Parks, and Pods
- 794,503 hits