Interesting data provided in the chart below. Despite a labor strike in 2014, Los Angeles and Long Beach continued to the lead the way as the busiest container ports in the United States based on twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs). the fastest growing container port in the nation was Savannah, Georgia with a 17.2% increase, followed by Philadelphia with a 15.2% increase. Seattle, San Juan, and Miami all saw their TEUs drop, though Miami’s was very minor.
- Explorer cities of North America
- “A Handmaid’s Tale” – Is fiction becoming reality?
- Two downtown pedestrian malls that work and work very well
- America’s most beautiful downtown – my vote is St. Augustine
- Michigan’s ‘skyscraper’ coastal sand dunes
- America’s oddest air terminal
- From protective to active – repurposing historic city walls
- The Strongest Town Contest – Championship Round
- Combating the bus transit snobs
- “The D” in our destiny is Detroit
- 610,190 hits