The following list identifies existing and planned IKEA distribution facilities in North America serving their retail outlets. They are listed from oldest to newest. A map of the locations is also provided via this ZeeMaps weblink.
- Westampton (Philadelphia), New Jersey (1992) = 1,200,000 sq. ft.
- Lebec (Bakersfield), California (2001) = 1,725,000 sq. ft.
- Spanaway (Tacoma), Washington (2008) = 886,000 sq. ft.
- Port Wentworth (Savannah), Georgia (2008) = 867,000 sq. ft.
- Laval (Montreal), Quebec
- Perryville (Philadelphia area), Maryland (2013) = 769,000 sq. ft.
- Mississauga (Toronto), Ontario (2016) = 397,000 sq. ft.
- Joliet #1 (Chicago),Illinois (2017) = 1,400,000 sq. ft.
- Joliet #2 (Chicago), Illinois (2018) = 1,250,000 sq. ft.
- Richmond (Vancouver), British Columbia (2018) = 330,540 sq. ft. – Thank you, Roland
- Houston, Texas = possible location (rumor stages)
Want to learn more about IKEA? Here are a couple of visual links to books about the firm on Amazon.