This week’s golden middle finger award goes to Gardendale, Alabama, a suburb north of Birmingham. Gardendale is the kind of place where if you don’t like the racial compostion of the school district, you simply create your own. Way to teach diversity, equality, and social equity to your students, Gardendale! NOT!
- Thank you, METRIC for a Rock n’ Roll Masterpiece
- Sunday Regatta
- Celebrating 100 Years of Airmail Service – The Transcontinental Airfields
- Front Grills That Can Kill
- Celebrating 100 Years of Airmail Service – The First Airfields
- Ten Best and Worst City/Town Slogans
- Derogatory place nicknames – UPDATE # 4
- Playing “Boggle” With City Names Inside City Names
- Carved Cedar Skylines of the Pacific Northwest Coast
- Are You a Socialist?
- 832,112 hits