This week’s golden middle finger award goes to Gardendale, Alabama, a suburb north of Birmingham. Gardendale is the kind of place where if you don’t like the racial compostion of the school district, you simply create your own. Way to teach diversity, equality, and social equity to your students, Gardendale! NOT!
- A Tally of Food Truck Courts, Lots, Parks, and Pods
- The South Shore Line – Indiana’s Gift to Passenger Rail
- It is Time to Ban Gas-powered Leaf Blowers!
- If you drive a SUV, you need to plant 127 trees a year!
- Cities With Single Letter Name Differences
- Designate I-85 the “Civil Rights Freedomway”
- Mending Interstate Injustice – Freeway Capping Projects
- No words…
- Must modern houses resemble office buildings?
- Surviving Clusters of Shotgun Houses
- 777,703 hits