…can possibly describe the sad and disturbing aspect of American history depicted by the new National Memorial for Peace and Justice (a.k.a. Lynching Memorial) that opened today (4/25/18) in Montgomery, Alabama. I will let these photographs of this solemn site speak for themselves. One can only hope that this stunning memorial will help lead to the racial healing that this country so desperately needs.
- Favorite names of mesas in America’s Old West
- Beautiful fungi and mushrooms of Power Island
- World’s largest “stad” and “sted” suffix cities
- World’s largest “Old” cities and towns
- Tuesday Tunes: “Folklore” by Taylor Swift is outstanding
- Winged insects found on driftwood
- Toasting the States with the most wineries in 2020 vs. 2018
- Tuesday tunes: Summerish band/musician names
- Two ideologies, two plutonium programs, and too reckless!
- World’s largest “New” cities
- 1,239,118 hits