…can possibly describe the sad and disturbing aspect of American history depicted by the new National Memorial for Peace and Justice (a.k.a. Lynching Memorial) that opened today (4/25/18) in Montgomery, Alabama. I will let these photographs of this solemn site speak for themselves. One can only hope that this stunning memorial will help lead to the racial healing that this country so desperately needs.
- Ten Best and Worst City/Town Slogans
- Derogatory place nicknames – UPDATE # 4
- Playing “Boggle” With City Names Inside City Names
- Carved Cedar Skylines of the Pacific Northwest Coast
- Are You a Socialist?
- Favorite Female Lead Singers of Rock Bands
- Unofficial Guide to Hipsterhoods of the Iberian Peninsula
- Largest Cities/Towns That Incorporate Other State Names
- Namesake Cities With The Most Compass Point Suburbs
- Hot Dog Stands and Shops With Clever Names
- 817,597 hits