…can possibly describe the sad and disturbing aspect of American history depicted by the new National Memorial for Peace and Justice (a.k.a. Lynching Memorial) that opened today (4/25/18) in Montgomery, Alabama. I will let these photographs of this solemn site speak for themselves. One can only hope that this stunning memorial will help lead to the racial healing that this country so desperately needs.
- A Quartet of Old Barber Shops
- A Sad Place Where Mass Incarceration Thrives
- “Just Mercy” Will Rip Your Heart to Shreds
- The Great ‘Reverse’ Migration May Be Disastrous for Many Northern Cities and States
- Ten Planning Lessons From Warsaw, Indiana
- Fishy Town Names
- A Tasty Slice of “Tibetan Peach Pie”
- WATCH mUSkeGOn!
- A Tally of Food Truck Courts, Lots, Parks, and Pods
- The South Shore Line – Indiana’s Gift to Passenger Rail
- 791,993 hits