- Busiest resort town airports of the Intermountain West
- Happy 100th Birthday to the National Park Service!
- The “not-so good” war
- Awesome Acadia turns 100
- Cool map of Can-Am megaregions
- Whatever happened to pride of place or ownership?
- Zoning options for a peaceful community
- Building a peaceful community with good planning
- Ten ways urban planners can promote a peaceful community
- Religion city/town names
- 498,775 hits
Author Archives: problogic
Below is my list of city names which incorporate a religion’s name or a sect/denomination of a religion in its name. Any additions or corrections are most welcome. Brethren, Michigan Christiansburg, Virginia Christiansted, US Virgin Islands Islamabad, Pakistan Methodist Town … Continue reading
I was quite surprised to learn recently how many sites of current civilian airports in the United States once were the location of a World War II prisoner of war camp. It was certainly not an aspect of American history I had ever … Continue reading
Took these photos (and many others) of classic car nameplates and hood ornaments over the past holiday weekend during the National Cherry Festival Classic Car Show. Enjoy!
Here’s is the list I came up with. Any additions or corrections are most welcome. These cities are not meant to be specifically named for something sweet, but instead include a sweet item in their name. Agua Dulce (Sweet Water), … Continue reading