- Can you guess sweet city #16 of 2016?
- Hint #2 for guessing city #15
- Hint for guessing city #15 of 2016
- Abandoned commercial airports – ruins and reuses
- Answers to cities #5-#10
- Largest cities straddling the Prime (Greenwich) Meridian
- Can you guess Groundhog Day city #15 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #14 of 2016?
- Largest cities straddling the Equator
- Can you guess lucky city #13 of 2016?
- 451,874 hits
Author Archives: problogic
Each of the following cities straddles/abuts the Equator, as the coordinates for each are less than one degree latitude from the Equator. Only the core city population is provided, so there may be some suburbs that could have been part … Continue reading
City #10 is “south of the border”…way, way, way south of the border. City #11 was home to numerous literary figures in the late 1940s, throughout the 1950s, and into early-mid 1960s. Hope these help.
This is a very short list, as there are no incorporated communities located at or beyond 60 degrees south latitude – only research stations/posts on Antarctica. By the way, do you say “above” 60 degrees in the Southern Hemisphere or … Continue reading
Still awaiting a correct answer on city #10, but in the meantime here is city #12 for your consideration.