- Getting “reel” about our environment
- Stitching together a “Quilt Barn Trail”
- Namaste by the runway – Airport yoga is taking off!
- Is the glamour of domestic air travel all but lost?
- Best new planning term in years: “spreadlining”
- Aviation purgatory – airplane boneyards
- Cities with a Homeless Bill of Rights
- Homelessness in paradise
- “Hitch” is a Formidable Joyride
- Superhero cities
- 472,121 hits
Author Archives: problogic
Anyone who has read Panethos for an extended period of time probably has figured out that I love rock music, particularly alternative rock and indie rock. Call me a creature of habit, but ever since my first Beatles, Monkees, and … Continue reading
Below are listed famous superheroes from comic books, television, film, and cartoons and the primary city where they are based in or operate from. As some superheroes do not have a primary city where they perform feats of derring-do, those … Continue reading
Many of us are familiar with Boston’s Freedom Trail – a walking tour that takes one to famous sights ranging from Paul Revere’s home to the Old North Church to the Boston Massacre site to Bunker Hill. Virtually anyone growing … Continue reading
We spent Saturday in Lowell, Massachusetts and among the places visited were sites related to and honoring the “King of the Beats,” Jack Kerouac.
It’s not often that you see a skyscraper design that thinks outside the box here in the United States, but I must admit the proposed Spiral in New York City is an eye-catcher. This handsome tower incorporates a stunning … Continue reading