- Suburbs predicted to soon exceed their core city
- Unofficial guide to “hip(ster)hoods” of the Rust Belt
- Can you spy this special future skyline?
- ‘Live long and prosper” in the next phases of your life, Mr. Spock
- Ten planning lessons made in Detroit
- Can you guess the cities? (#10 of 2015)
- When a suburb becomes larger than the core city
- “Planning should be aspirational”
- India’s largest airport terminals (by floor area)
- Can you spy skyline #7?
- 369,606 hits
Author Archives: problogic
Below is a list of the 30 largest airport terminal buildings in India based on the most recent data listed on the Airports Authority of India website, though other sources were needed for the airport terminals in Bengaluru and Hyderabad. … Continue reading
Congratulations to Johanna for being the first to correctly identify Brussels, Belgium as skyline #6. Here is skyline #7 for your consideration. Cheers!
Depending on your definition and/or the resource(s) you cite, there are between 193 and 200 countries on Earth, each with its own capital city. There are also many individual states, provinces, and territories that contain capital cities. But to this … Continue reading
Kudos to Russel for being the only person to correctly identify Brisbane, Queensland, Australia as City #8. Here is City #9 for your consideration.
Below are the results from the most congested megacity index which are based on an interesting and fairly simple measure of street congestion – the average number of stops and starts per vehicle during a given year. Please note that … Continue reading
Congratulations to Allen for being the first to correctly identify Kobe, Japan as skyline #5. Here is #6 for your consideration.