- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- Airlines Need to Respect Small and Mid-sized Markets, Too
- Snoring and Buttcracks: A Snowstorm Sleepover at O’Hare
- Sonoran Desert Scenery
- 963,506 hits
Category Archives: art
Living “Up North” in Michigan can present some challenges during the winter months. But, it can also often instill a complete sense of awe and wonder. The beauty of freshly fallen snow, the reflective subtleties created by moonlight on the … Continue reading
Please let me chew on the words of a recent blogpost for a moment….(munch, munch, munch). Thank you. I really thought nothing could possibly equal Metric’s Art of Doubt when it came to new Alternative Rock music in 2018. Well, … Continue reading
Below are my top eleven (11) planning lessons from a delightful week-long trip to Lisboa (Lisbon), Portugal in late September. Many more could be added this list, but for brevity’s sake we’ll stay with these eleven (11) for now. They … Continue reading
Some of the approximately 1,200 works of art currently on display in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Every once in a while you hear an album that completely knocks your socks off the very first time your listen to it. Today was one of those days. NPR was kind enough to provide a “First Listen” to METRIC’s … Continue reading
Few things more beautiful than sailboats in full regalia. Here are some photos from today’s regatta on Lake Wawasee, Indiana involving E-Scows and Lightnings.
For centuries, coastlines, coves, river shorelines, and inlets from Alaska southward to Washington State were dotted with the sky-scraping carved cedar totem poles that depicted the history and legacies of those First Nation and Native American residents who called this … Continue reading